Please Help us to Pick a Tagline
Posted by Allison Fine on December 3, 2009
Beth and I need your help! Our book, The Networked Nonprofit, will be published by Jossey-Bass/Wiley & Sons next year. We want to pick just the right tagline that is explanatory and catchy, too.
So, we’d like to ask for your help. Please go to our survey page and vote for a tagline. Here are the choices:
- The Networked Nonprofit: Leveraging Social Media and Networks to Achieve Your Mission
- The Networked Nonprofit: How to Leverage Social Media and Networks to Support Your Cause
- The Networked Nonprofit: How Inside/Out Organizations Can Change The World By Leveraging Social Media
- The Networked Nonprofit: How to Transform Organizations Using Social Media to Engage With People, Causes and Networks
- The Networked Nonprofit: Using Social Media to Transform Your Organization Into a Network
We’ll select one person from the group that votes to receive a free copy of the book…once it’s out….which will be very soon…when we finish the edits!
Thanks for joining our crowd!
This entry was posted on December 3, 2009 at 4:18 am and is filed under Social Media. Tagged: beth kanter, Networked Nonprofit. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. Both comments and pings are currently closed.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.